- Bots 3.2.0rc was released 2014-03-22.
- Bots 3.2.0rc2 was released 2014-05-27.
- Bots 3.2.0 was released 2014-09-02.
bots 3.2.0 is suited for django 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7. Support for Django 1.3 is dropped.
In existing settings.py django requires parameter ‘ALLOWED_HOSTS’. Add this as eg:ALLOWED_HOSTS = ['*']
For SQLite no database migration is needed. For MySQL and PostgreSQL: in table unique, field ‘domein’ should be changed to 70 positions (was: 35) if using option to have in-communication connect failures reported after xx times (field ‘Max failures’ in channels).
Python 2.5 is not supported anymore. use 2.6, preferably 2.7.
Bots does not support python > 3 (yet). Reason is that python MySQL connector is not suited for python 3 (yet).
- Added http(s) communication to communication methods (using ‘requests’ library).
- Better reporting of partnerID for incoming files with errors.
- File rename after outcommunication using tmp filenames to avoid ‘reading before writing’.
- Updated edifax (print to html); is much easier to use now (edifax plugin will be updated).
- In run-screen: show used command for bots-engine, show if acceptance test.
- Search by filename for incoming and outgoing files.
- strange characters like
ëëin routeID, channelID, etc will work now.
- Option to have automaticretrycommunication in menu.
- Option to add only routes that are not in default run to menu.
- Added bulk delete for persists data.
- Use ‘rereceive’ and ‘resend’ in screens (instead of ‘retransmit’).
- Simpler making bots suited for touchscreen.
- Filter routes for (not) in default run.
- Improved edifact indenting in file viewer.
- Div small layout improvements in GUI.
- unicode handling is improved. This is about use of unicode in route-names, grammars, correct errors, etc
- set maxdaysarchive per channel.
- email validation in django was too strict for certain email addresses.
- check CC-address when validating incoming email-addresses.
- improve reporting on in-communication failures (give process-error after x time failure).
- suited for django 1.4, 1.5, 1.6and 1.7. Django 1.3 support is dropped.
- add incoming filename in email-report.
- option to use user script entries at start/end of a run and command.
- added option ‘parse and passthrough’ for routes. Useful for eg generating 997/CONTROL.
- added explicit enveloping indication (this indication can be set in mapping).
- making of plugin could take take a long time (better performance for large plugins).
- improve processing of repeat separator in ISA version above 00403.
- xml2botsgrammar: order of elements is preserved now; all xml entities as records.
- xml2botsgrammar: added option to have all xml entities as ‘record’.
- added option to have function ‘transform.partnerlookup’ return ‘None’ if not found.
- improve xmlrpc communication.
- for persist: change timestamp on update.
- used new definitions for UNOA and UNOB. Definitions are clearer and easier to change, no change in functionality.
- better performance for one-on-one translations.
- bots-engine uses less memory.
- better reporting for import errors.
- preprocessing not working for rereceive.
- fixed bug in windows installer (occurred when when UAC is disabled).
- routeid did not always show up correct in error.
- rights problem: viewer can delete incoming files.
- show filesize for passthrough files.
- MySQLdb version 1.2.5 gave error.
- change password for non-staff user did not work.
- found query’s in GUI not using index (better performance).
- error could not be displayed: <unprintable MessageError? object>.
- multiple email-addresses were not used in sending emails.
- transform.concat erroneously added spaces between elements.
- callable in QUERIES should have ‘node’ as parameter.
- when received x12 message can not be parsed correctly, GS08 might not be found.
- routeid did not show up correct in some errors.
- incoming tab-delimited file not parsed correct (for nobotsID & first field Conditional).
- via incoming/outgoing screen: button ‘confirm (same selection)’ did not work.
- in forms.py: reference was an..35, should be an..70