- A plugin is just a zip-file, you can view the contents.
- A plugin has to contain a file (at the root) called
botsindex. This contains the database configuration.
- The plugins on the web-site contain example edi files so you can run a translation and see the results.
- The edi files are in
bots/botssys/infile; the results will be in
- When reading a plugin your existing current configuration is backupped (in
- When reading a plugin already existing database-entries, mapping scripts, grammars etc are overwritten.
- In the web server log is logged what is installed (logging is in
- There is no un-install.
- Beware if you make a plugin and share this: do not use e.g. password for an email account.
- Plugins contain source code. This is a potentially security risk. Use only plugins from trusted sources.
- Grammars for edifact and x12 are NOT plugins, and can not be installed.