- When starting bots-webserver the window disappears after a few seconds?
- Start the bots-webserver from the command line;
you will be able to see what goes wrong.
(Windows, python 2.7) go to command line and:
c:\python27\python c:\python27\Scripts\bots-webserver.pyFor the most common cause for the problem see the next question.
- Bots-webserver gives error: IOError: Port 8080 not free on ‘x.x.x.x’ (or similar).
- Another program already uses this ‘port’.Adapt the port bots uses: in configuration file bots/config/bots.ini look for ‘port’.Change port to eg 8090Start bots-webserver again.In your browser you will have to indicate another port eg: http://localhost:8090
- Can I run multiple instances of bots-engine in parallel?
- No, this is not possible.Instead bots >= 3.0 has better control of running the engine: jobqueue server.