- I try to install bots at Windows 7/10, but…..
- Probably a rights problem - you’ll have to have administrator rights in order to do a proper install.
- Right click the installer program, and choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
- sometimes the shortcut is not installed in the menu, and you will have to make this manually.
- Does bots have edifact and x12 messages installed out-of-the-box?
- No. But this can be downloaded on the sourceforge site either as part of a working configuration (plugin) of separate (grammars).
- Bots is not working on linux - rights problems.
- Did you start bots-webserver and/or bots-engine with sufficient rights - e.g. as root. Change the owner/rights of the files in botssys, usersys and config; run bots-webserver/bots-engine without root rights.
Error during windows installation
close failed in file object destructor: sys.excepthook is missing lost sys.stderr
- seems to happen when UAC is turned off.
- Actually bots just seems to be installed OK, and works OK…..
- Fixed this in version 3.2