Using AS2 with Bots¶
- AS2 (Applicability Statement 2) is a specification about how to transport data securely and reliably over the Internet.
- Security is achieved by using digital certificates and encryption.
- There are multiple forms of AS2, most used is AS2 over HTTP(S).
- AS2 (over HTTP) is a server protocol i.e. to use AS2 you will need an AS2-server.
- Each partner must have their own AS2 communications gateway.
- All AS2 software is designed to be interoperable. There are several open source implementations, as well as commercial software and hosted services.
How to use AS2 with Bots
Several threads in the mailing list about this: